GET STARTED TODAY!
Start a new, rewarding career in the exciting field of aging-in-place. It’s easy!
- Call the Coastal Caretakers development office to learn more about your potential market, network of service providers, training, support, and more.
- Complete an application. This confidential, nonbonding Application will help us determine if you’re a good candidate for a Coastal Caretakers franchise.
- Review our Uniform Franchise Disclosure Document. Required by the Federal Trade Commission, the UFDD provides you with the important information you need to make a wise investment decision.
- Sign your franchise agreement. After you have thoroughly reviewed your franchise agreement and you understand everything it contains, it’s time to make it official!
- Attend Introduction Day. Congrats! You’re now a member of the Coastal Caretakers family of aging-in-place specialists. Visit the corporate office and meet the team.
- Start your training. At your initial franchisee training program, you’ll learn how to create and execute a business plan and marketing strategy to promote your sustained growth and success.
- Open for business! Build your future while you provide a valuable service to the senior citizens of your community.
And it doesn’t end there! As a Coastal Caretakers Franchisee you are in control of your success, but you’re never alone. You’ll receive monthly trainings during your first year and continued support from Coastal Caretakers whenever you need it.
Ready to get started? Contact Us today to learn more about a rewarding, profitable career in senior property management.